Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Club Terrain - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Hobby (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Scenery, Terrain and Game Tables (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: Club Terrain (/showthread.php?tid=1452)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Club Terrain - manrogue - 15-04-2013

Hi all, Myself and Justin spent a few hours this Sat morning sorting all the club terrain out into seperate boxes per table. From this week on, we will be dropping terrain boxes out onto the Tables at the start of the night.
This will then be the terrain you have to use for the night, so please put it back into the box it came out of at the end of the night when you have finished your game.
Also, can we try and handle the terrain with care?
Wear and tear on the terrain is to be expected, but some of the terrain has just been very neglected and obviously just thrown back into boxes.
Some of this is personnal terrain that we bring in for everyones use, so please handle care.

RE: Club Terrain - Stuart - 15-04-2013

Sterling work chaps!

RE: Club Terrain - Cookie101 - 15-04-2013

(15-04-2013, 08:57 AM)manrogue Wrote: Hi all, Myself and Justin spent a few hours this Sat morning sorting all the club terrain out into seperate boxes per table. From this week on, we will be dropping terrain boxes out onto the Tables at the start of the night.
This will then be the terrain you have to use for the night, so please put it back into the box it came out of at the end of the night when you have finished your game.
Also, can we try and handle the terrain with care?
Wear and tear on the terrain is to be expected, but some of the terrain has just been very neglected and obviously just thrown back into boxes.
Some of this is personnal terrain that we bring in for everyones use, so please handle care.

thanks for putting the work in guys!

RE: Club Terrain - Agincourt - 15-04-2013

Thanks guys Big Grin

RE: Club Terrain - wako1302 - 15-04-2013

No probs.

Let me know if you need any small bits painted/repaired, I am sure I can add them to my work bench whilst doing other projects.

Doing some might actual help get my projects completed.

RE: Club Terrain - stygmatyr - 15-04-2013

As a side note, if anybody notices any types of terrain we may be short on or has any suggestions for more terrain let me or Vince know and we can start getting something worked out.

RE: Club Terrain - Embolden - 15-04-2013

Cheers for all the hard work guys!

oh and feedback:
LOS blocking 40k terrain can be a bit sparse :p

RE: Club Terrain - manrogue - 15-04-2013

I have got a big bit of styrofoam i intend to turn into Kebab Spires, will try and get them done at some point soon.

RE: Club Terrain - Embolden - 17-04-2013

Just wanted to say the box of terrain we used last night was great, maybe a second peice of LOS blocking terrain would be of been nice, but not essential.

RE: Club Terrain - manrogue - 17-04-2013

Hopefully should have some on the way, Gaz has kindly agreed to get some Kebab spires and Hills done.
examples of what i mean-