Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Greetings...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As I have just signed up, thought I'd say a quick hello... or write a quick hello.... or something.....

anyway...

I'm Panda (Or Angry_Panda if we're being formal) an easy going Welshman (but doesn't sound like it) with a penchant for miniature wargaming, being a soldier of fortune, and watching programs about cake. (some of these things may not be 100% accurate...)

I met a few of you at the Battletech intro day, and promised I'd sign up, hence here I am.

I've been a gamer since I was about this big (holds up hand) so that'd be about 17- 18 years worth of various games.

I currently play a lot of things, but a brief list would be:

Dystopian Wars (French naval and land forces)
Battletech (Lots of robots)
Kings of war ( Undead mostly, but they're not all painted... yet!)
Saga
Project Pandora
Necromunda (Best game.... EVAR!)
and I'm attempting to assemble forces to play things like normandy firefight, SOTR, FoW, and... uuummm.... lots of other things.

I also game wearing a panda hat, with a panda mascot. I try to make comedy themed outfits for the panda mascot as well. For those that don't believe me, I have pictures....

Enough of my rambling, hope to see you all soon!
Hey Panda

Glad you found us, and welcome!

Nice to hear from another SAGA player (and cake enthusiast.)

Hope to meet you soon.
Welcome Mr A.Panda, I look forward to seeing you game, purely for the mascot! :p
Hello and welcome Angry Panda! I also have a Necromunda force (Cawdor) but it hasn't seen the light of day for a looong time.
I have a Escher gang knocking around, I could be very easily be persuaded to play if there was interest.
(11-07-2012, 08:43 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Mr A.Panda, I look forward to seeing you game, purely for the mascot! :p

A sneak peak of the hat, courtesy of Total Wargamer: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...933&type=1

Big Grin
Hi Panda

Welcome to the forums! There are a few games (well, I say a few...) that I'd like to look into (like dystopian wars and necromunda), so I look forward to getting in a game with you at some point.
Hello! I was the guy behind the till most of the day. Glad to see you on the forums, hope to see you at Total Wargamer and the club in future.
Do you have a chain-gun?
I came, I saw, I had lots of replies.....

so in order:

Stuart, good evening! Saga is brilliant, I play the Welsh (unsurprisingly) and I'm slowly assembling a Viking lot so they have opponents! Cake is also brilliant, but only if don't right. Equally, there are better pictures of me on TW's bookface, but I'll accept that one! Just wish I'd made Baby Panda (the mascot) a robot suit to wear...

Manrogue, good evening! I promise the mascot will accompany me!

Jaqenhgar and Manrogue, Necro was possibly the best game evar! Had Van Saar before, but slowly painting up Escher now...

Luke the Squig, good evening! if I can offer games advice, I will. Even if I can't, I'll play a game I've got no knowledge of, but I'll pretend to know about it!

Etched Oracle, good evening! and trust me, I'm in the shop enough I deserve free coffee! (plus, I work nights, so at a bare minimum, I deserve it anyway!

And finally;

Gareth, good evening! I don't, I do have a list of others however. These include:
Glock 18c, M733, M249, M4, Ak47, G-spec rifle amongst others, but no chain gun...... YET!
Pages: 1 2 3