Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: New WH40K/WHFB/BFG Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks, just found your group online, I'm based in Evesham but I work in Redditch so thought I'd drop you a line. I have several armies;

WH40K Imperial Guard ~2,500 pts,
WHFB Warriors of Chaos ~2,000 pts
Battlefleet Gothic (BFG) Imperial Navy ~2,000 pts

I have some others too but they're currently for sale.
Hi JJ,

Welcome to the club! I play all three of those games so hopefully we can have a game if you can make it to the club sometime. We also have a friendly local 40K tournament on the 1st July at Total Wargamer, being run by Rob and Vince from the club. See you soon hopefully!

Chris
Awesome, rare to find BFG players haha. What armies do you have? Yeah, going in to Total Wargamer for a game of 40k tonight actually. 1st July sounds good, where do I sign? haha

Edit: NM Just saw your armies in your sig haha.
Tournament sign up page is here:
http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=864
but you can also sign up in Total Wargamer as well I think.

Yeah I haven't had a game of BFG at the club yet so would be good!
Awesome. Well I've signed up, I've got two mates who have SM and DE so I'll get them interested too.

Been ages since I played BFG would be ace.
(07-06-2012, 10:45 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Tournament sign up page is here:
http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=864
but you can also sign up in Total Wargamer as well I think.

Yeah I haven't had a game of BFG at the club yet so would be good!

Hi JJ,

Chris has beaten us to it Big Grin

Myself and Vince (manrogue on here) are running the friendly 40k tournament @ total wargamer on the 1st of July, it's 1750pts 3 games and if you want to sign up as Chris said you can do it at total wargamer (Owen is the contact if you want more info) or you can sign up here using the thread on this forum.

Myself and Vince will be at the club on tuesday if you have any questions or not.

Will be nice to have you along to the club and/or tournament! Smile

(07-06-2012, 11:46 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome. Well I've signed up, I've got two mates who have SM and DE so I'll get them interested too.

Been ages since I played BFG would be ace.

Ah you beat my reply Wink

Cheers for signing up, I've updated the list and the more the merrier we have places available still mate, so if your mate(s) can come, thats only 6 spots left! Big Grin

Hey JJ, glad you found us and welcome to the forum Smile
Also a games club in bishampton called wyvern warlords, be worth a look as it's close to home. Different nights too so doesn't compete with the RedSoc crew
hello mate, nice to see another WFB player. I'm running out of armies to loose to !!
Yeah kahunadave I spotted them "Wyvern Wargamers", going to pop along on Sunday for a meet-and-greet then to you guys on Tuesday night. Also Cheltenham has Monday nights but they seem a bit quiet and the forum is pretty dead :/

Mainly play WH40K at the mo but my BFG is to hand easily enough. Haven't really played WHFB in quite a while. Need to get hold of the latest Warriors of Chaos army book and point up my army.
Pages: 1 2