Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: How did you hear about the club?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Out of interest, and with a view to knowing where to concentrate promotional efforts for the club, I'd be interested to know how y'all came to hear about RedWarSoc.

Please take a few seconds to vote on the poll if you'd be so kind...
For the record I opted for "General Internet search", since it was a Google that led me (and others!) to a post on Heresy Online seeking fellow gamers from Redditch.
I found it on google, was looking to get back into 40k and was looking for people to play against Tongue
I saw Stuarts post on The Warhammer Forum, after I had located a dead thread on a club in Droitwich. I had been popping back ever few days to see if a reply to my enquiry if that club was still operating, when I noticed one had sprung up in my own town.
exactly the same as Nick, was looking to get back into 40k and through google found a thread on dakkadakka or heresyonline about the club.
Thanks chaps, that's really useful. Keep the answers coming everyone... Smile
alcester standard or was it the redditch paper either way one of the two
Rachel told us about the club and sent us a link. I believe one of her friends at work told her about it? She knows the rest of the story but the answer to the question is; word of mouth.
Yes, it was my good colleague Rob who told me about "a couple of guys looking at setting up a wargaming club" and then he didn't turn up himself for about 10 months Wink
say a post on the Heresy Online forum
Pages: 1 2 3 4