Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: sign up your teams for the league
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is where i shall put down peoples names who are laying and what type of team they are playing. we need at least 4 teams and 6 or more would make it really interesting.

who is playing...

manager: tom
Race: human
team name: the blackorc butchers

manager: steve
Race:orc
team name:oek knee eye sanders

manager: vince
race: skaven
team name: plague united
who else is going to play this league all i need is name name of team race of team and if you need to get the stuff or whatever.
Manger:Vince
Race: Skaven
Team name: Plague United
What races are there available to use? I don't mean what does steve have, I can proxy some stuff up, as it's a tile game rather than a miniature game. But do you have a list of races you are making available in the game, and where can I find a copy?
there are lods of races like undead which are cool humans orks lizardmen skaven loads
But where can I find the resource? Are you running standard teams from a core rule book available in the box, or going with the expanded team selection from the latest version of the NAF living rule book?
well you can down load the rule book of games workshop which has all the teams in