Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: ingedients for the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is so we know who has stuff and who doesn't so that for the league we need to know how long it would take to get everyone ready.
I have 5 teams, Human, Orc, Wood Elf, Skaven and Lizard, but only one pitch. Might have enough human figures for a second team, but will have to check
have the board easy to hand but not any teams! would have find out my skaven team.
if it gets set up would start a wood elf team but would need to play a couple withsome else's so i could refamlise myshelf with the rules and how the elf team plays
(29-08-2011, 07:51 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]I have 5 teams, Human, Orc, Wood Elf, Skaven and Lizard, but only one pitch. Might have enough human figures for a second team, but will have to check

pls may i use one of your teams for the laegue as i don't have any atm but am gonna hopefully get the starter set if i like the game tonight
I'm more than happy to lend out teams
thaks for letting me borrow your humans. me and my dad are thinking of going 50/50 on the starter set.