Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Kill Team Campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey folks, 

As discussed last night, we're going to setup a monthly Kill Team night, last Tuesday of each month. The games played on these nights will form part of the campaign so that your Kill Teams will develop and gain experience etc. This then affects games in the next monthly night.

I'll look at developing a bit more structure and narrative depending on how many are up for this. 

Reply below if you want to be involved with your name and faction you'll be playing, put TBC if you haven't decided yet, although it would be good if you could decide before the next night on Tuesday 25th September.

Name / Forum ID Faction
JJ / jjakaalbinoboy Deathwatch
Ryan L / RyanL Death Guard
Andy N / amnvespa Deathwatch - Kill Team Laphroaig
Ben H / Hartland Necrons Kill Team "Factory Defects"
Simon / LankySi Plague Marines
Russell Drukhari
Trenton / Lord_Heru’ur Tau
Matt S(2) / drMTickle Space Marines
Alan H / Agent0range Space Marines
Dave W / wako1302 Tyranids
I'm in and I'm going to be using my death guard.
Yup, my Harlequins are coming to play....... squad name is Hotel Chocolat and the players are Crunchie, Kit, Kat, Wispa, Galaxy & Freddo
I'm in too with Necrons. Squad name, Factory Defects.
Count me in with Plague Marines please

I'll make sure I get some games in before the 25th
I can run Orks or Drukhari - I'm pretty easy tbh they're both good fun - Orks might win it though for me
I’ll join For The Greater Good of course. Team name to follow...
Sign me up

I will either run Adeptus Astartes (The Adrogans) or Orks (Narsnaga Marauders) - need to try out a few games to see which I prefer

Unfortunately will be missing the 1st round but happy to play catch up
Orks - always Orks
I'm down for this, although it clashes with DfC?

I'll either play my Astra Militarum, or potentially a Space Marine/Space Wolf KT that I'm building.

Names to follow for the Space Wolves.
Pages: 1 2 3 4