Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Kill Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
It’s sad that the most exciting thing about that announcement for me was the new scenery!
Really interested in this, in particular the alternating activations and still using strategems and CPs. I like that it's 22"x30" too, really cool close quarter stuff. Always been a fan of kill team, and will definitely be checking this out.

The scenery looks splendid.
This is the next purchase for sure
yeah i'll be in on this
No inquisition in the starting 16 lineup though Sad I've always had a hobby pipe dream of making a blanchitsu kitbashed Inquisitorial killteam with cool henchmen in it....guess that'll have to wait, and I'll use my Chaos/IG for now.
Count me in
Definitely picking up the rules for this - maybe we can run group sessions like Battle Companies if the game is short enough?
(09-07-2018, 04:49 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely picking up the rules for this - maybe we can run group sessions like Battle Companies if the game is short enough?

Sold.

By the by, has everyone been reading the articles they're posting on the Warhammer community site for the faction rundowns. Some of them look really cool. Not exactly sure what it all means yet and how it plays out but the strategems in kill team idea seems like a really cool one.
Keen to get this so I'll be up for some games.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6