Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: What a tanker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been looking at this ww2 armoured combat from Toofatlardies.  Looks like it would be good for flames of war vehicles and multiple players having a tank each. Any interest?
(21-05-2018, 01:42 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]Been looking at this ww2 armoured combat from Toofatlardies.  Looks like it would be good for flames of war vehicles and multiple players having a tank each. Any interest?

Sounds interesting. I really like Sharp Practice so would be keen to give another of their games a try.

George
Sure... I have a 15mm Panzer IV...
There were a couple of people playing this at the Kidderminster club yesterday, but they were playing it with much larger tanks (maybe 54mm scale).

It sounds interesting though.
(21-05-2018, 07:15 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]There were a couple of people playing this at the Kidderminster club yesterday, but they were playing it with much larger tanks (maybe 54mm scale).

It sounds interesting though.

Maybe I think I have a few FoW Shermans & Hellcats lying around
Beasts of War played with 54mm. But I think it would be better with FOW tanks. I have loads of Sherman's and Fireflies. Any body have any German tanks?
I have a load of Rusian Fow tanks. Mainly T34's.
I have a company of late war Panzer IVs for Flames of War.
Sounds like we have plenty of models, just need to pick up some rules. Might see if I can pick some up at Uk expo or order some after.
I have more Panzer IVs... just need building...
Pages: 1 2