Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: New Deathwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I am really looking forward to the new Deathwatch for 40k.  8th edition is proving to be so awesome and these guys are getting a much needed upgrade.  Does anyone else play Deathwatch?  Any tips?
Dave (Wako) had a Deathwatch list, but those strategems look amazing
Bit disappointed by no kill team casius as in 7th leaked yet. No real characters so far. looking forward to it. Esp as got some options such to deal with a pesky flying hive tyrant from last week. Not sure how well primaris will fit in but could be adding them in escalation esp those aggressors and plasma boys Smile
Found them too Elite, still going to struggle against a horde like they always did.

Everyone seems to be talking about the "SYNAPTIC SEVERANCE" stratagem to counter the Nids, but as only about 3 Synapse Characters are less than 10 wounds, so only really going to affect something like a Broodlord (Hive Tyrant and Swarmlord have over 10 wounds so you could shoot them anyway).

Time to put whats I have left back on eBay me thinks.
(09-05-2018, 01:48 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]Found them too Elite, still going to struggle against a horde like they always did.

Everyone seems to be talking about the "SYNAPTIC SEVERANCE" stratagem to counter the Nids, but as only about 3 Synapse Characters are less than 10 wounds, so only really going to affect something like a Broodlord (Hive Tyrant and Swarmlord have over 10 wounds so you could shoot them anyway).

Time to put whats I have left back on eBay me thinks.

What have you got left Dave? Sure somebody at the club might want it? (or me even)