Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Inter-club 40k tourney 7th July
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks! We have a potential 3-way 40k gaming event against fellow wargaming clubs Rubery and Solihull Slayers. I'm currently discussing possibilities with them. This would be a really cool event to attend as a club, and I personally feel we have the potential to put out a good size team. So I just want to know who would be interested for initial numbers.

Just let me know underneath if you're interested.

Okay looking at a provisional date of Saturday 7th July. It'll be a one-dayer, 2,000pts, pretty standard. Rulespack etc. in due course. No venue yet but it'll be local. The other clubs are suggesting each of the 3 clubs take a team of 10. Tickets are probably going to be £10-20 depending on the venue cost.

Stick your names down, first come first serve but I'll keep a reserve list too.

1. JJ
  2. Russell
  3. Ben
  4. Trenton (date-dependent)
  5. Luke
  6. Will
  7. Alan
  8. Chris (Delmerius?)
  9. Peter
  10. Fitz
Reserves
Yup count me in
I'll check work schedule and get back to you! 2000 points....

Its been a while, so enlighten me, what's a standard rule pack?
Count me in.
If that becomes a fixed date, 7th July is probably the one Saturday I know I cant do! Sad But until its fixed keep me on the list please. Obviously im routing for it to change Wink
This sound awesome JJ please count me in.

Peter
Told wife - I'm good for this date
Im good for the date, however Wife is starting a new job that involves some working weekends...so we'll see.
I think my summer hols start on the 7th. count me in if i confirm it tomorrow
This still on the cards?
Pages: 1 2