Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
OK, you guys have just made me order this!!
(29-06-2018, 09:12 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]OK, you guys have just made me order this!!

Big Grin
I’ve ordered it. I think it’s a cracking game. Nice hobby opportunity too which is very up my alley. I’ve got skaven, Orks and undead apart from the core stuff.

Apparently the stuff currently available is wave one and a new wave, or season 2, is expected later in the year. Hopefully something Elven will appear...
Just received the core set plus Maegors Fiends and the Farstriders
Out for pre order now is an additional card deck and Game boards. Both reasonably priced .

Over the years I have become, like many, disillusioned by Games Workshop and it's pricing and habit of reinventing its games so that figures you brought are no longer used.
However I must say that Shadespire is a total reversal of that. Very affordable price and a boatload of components, all high quality. The expansion packs can be picked up for around £15, and has between 3 and 7 figures, plus 60 cards. I can really see this taking off.
Been playing this with my two boys and it's a fun quick game with a surprising amount of tactics. Will be picking up some of the expansions over the next month or two. Would be up for a 4 player game at the club sometime.
(09-07-2018, 09:46 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Would be up for a 4 player game at the club sometime.

Let's do this!
I think I'm free in 2 weeks time
I'm planning to pick this up soon too (and definitely the dwarf expansion)
This looks really cool and looking through this thread sounds like a quick but tactical game, perfect. Think I might pick it up as it seems reasonably cheap. Plus I like the look of the Magore's Fiends Smile

If I do get it I'd definitely be up for joining in with any games

Looking around the net it seems you can get the core set for around £30-£32 Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4