Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Great to hear and would love to join in on the next one. Ordered my core set Smile

Also, been listening to the 'Claim the City' podcast which is quite good.
Oh for bloody Saek!
I'd not considered playing this at all before last night. Not too many phases to get used to. List of actions you can do pretty much same as a lot of games. But the cards. The cards were very interesting, took a little longer to get used to, but once you worked out a lovely little action, upgrade combo. Loved it. Only 3 rounds of play, so every move, action, card is crucial. I think apart from how to play , the thing we learnt most was, don't just charge in Willy nilly!
I'm definitely thinking of getting this, and maybe the orcs.
More the merrier! Game should play pretty quickly once the rules have sunk in - some potential for running a tournament in a evening perhaps.
Is there some momentum building for this? I’m considering the starter set....
(27-06-2018, 10:15 PM)amnvespa Wrote: [ -> ]Is there some momentum building for this? I’m considering the starter set....

It certainly looks that way Andy, and I can see me playing it a lot. Pretty cheap game to buy in to - core set can be had for around £35 I think.
https://www.goblingaming.co.uk/warhammer...e-eng.html

£32 for shadespire from goblin gaming, plus £3.99 shipping if order under £75
Cheers chaps
Is there just the 8 warbands out at the moment? Any plans for more?
I'd be in for it
Pages: 1 2 3 4