Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Blood Bowl league 2017 standings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Chris Is The New Champion
A HUGE thank you to everyone involved for participating and helping in a great season of blood bowl, a special thank you to those who have helped with the administration of the league in my absence. It has been a great year and a bit and i have had a lot of fun playing in the games so again thank you all for making this possible Big Grin

Conf A (W-L-D)
1. 4-1-1 Chris
2. 3-1-2 Dave
3. 2-0-1 Matt #5
4. 1-3-0 Paul #7
5. 0-2-1 Stu #10

Conf B (W-L-D)
1. 5-0-0 Seb
2. 2-2-0 Steve
3. 2-3-0 Gareth #6
4. 1-5-1 Russell #8
5. 1-4-0 Luke #9

semi final 1: Chris vs Dave 1-1, 2-1
semi final 2: Seb vs Steve 3-2
(that way finals will be between one from each conference)
final: Chris vs Seb 2-2, 3-2 
3rd seed game: Dave vs Steve
Is the Matt in pool a me? I hope so! What's the plan with choosing teams? I'm a noob at blood bowl and fancy an elf team but gw hasn't brought one out yet? I'm quite happy with humans or Orks though. Or can we change teams from match to match? I'm sure it will all be great fun! Ace!
(02-12-2016, 10:55 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]...fancy an elf team but gw hasn't brought one out yet?

Might be worth having a look at some of the "fantasy football" figures from the likes of Black Scorpion Miniatures etc. Quite a few places produce figures that would fit the game nicely.
(02-12-2016, 10:55 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Matt in pool a me? Or can we change teams from match to match?

1) yes it is you, i have now edited it, sorry for the confusion I may have caused
2) as this is a persistent league you may not change teams once you have played your first league match

Again so sorry for any confusion caused
No need for apologies! Just wanted to make sure I was in.

Time to make an elf team then... gulp.
I've not got BB. What teams are playable?
(08-12-2016, 12:09 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]I've not got BB. What teams are playable?

any team from any edition
Men, Orks, high elf, dark elf, wood elf, nurgle, Skaven, dwarf. I think others are coming to. The season one book has the additional teams in.
What are the new rules for creating a team? Are they the same as the living rules book ?
(09-12-2016, 02:05 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]What are the new rules for creating a team? Are they the same as the living rules book ?

yes they are the same as creating a new team e.g. start with 1 million gold and buy players and re rolls etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10