Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, just signed up and trying to find a regular gaming club to get involved in.
Currently play WHFB (WoC army) 8th but open to playing pretty much anything, although sci-fi doesn't really do it for me.
Have played a bit of 40k in the past.
Also looking to start Bolt Action in the near future.
Anyway looking forward to some table-top action in the near future
Hello there, and welcome to the forum! We've a good few WHFB and Bolt Action players at the club, so you shouldn't have too much trouble getting a game. Feel free to pop along one Tuesday evening for a look around and a chat.
(13-07-2015, 10:18 PM)thedailylama Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, just signed up and trying to find a regular gaming club to get involved in.
Currently play WHFB (WoC army) 8th but open to playing pretty much anything, although sci-fi doesn't really do it for me.
Have played a bit of 40k in the past.
Also looking to start Bolt Action in the near future.
Anyway looking forward to some table-top action in the near future

Welcome! If you're looking into new systems SAGA is worth a try Smile Would be happy to give you a game of 8th sometime

Chris
Hello Stuart/Chris, thanks for the welcome. I will try to come and introduce myself in the next week or two and will bring biscuits Smile
Look forward to meeting you.
I play all of those too.
And can manage to eat a biscuit if offered Tongue
(14-07-2015, 03:41 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]Look forward to meeting you.
I play all of those too.
And can manage to eat a biscuit if offered Tongue

Thanks Paul, looking forward to it too. Will try to make it next week.