Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 2015 Slow Grow Campaign - Rules and Sign Up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok fellow breach-goers.Here is the campaign pack for the slow grow campaign. I aim to get this kicked off mid-may, with commitment being one game per month.
sounds good to me.
Excellent, can learn to play at the same time!
Round One will kick off on Tuesday 19th May, so just over three weeks from now. It should coincide with Steve being able to make the round.
I better start painting then!
I may not be 100% ready by the 19th to start playing as I need to order new stat cards which I probably won't be able to do until the end of the month.
(10-05-2015, 01:04 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: [ -> ]I may not be 100% ready by the 19th to start playing as I need to order new stat cards which I probably won't be able to do until the end of the month.

what cards do you need?
I am going to postpone this for a fortnight, if people think that's acceptable. However we would then kick off 2nd June with no excuses.
(11-05-2015, 11:41 AM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to postpone this for a fortnight, if people think that's acceptable. However we would then kick off 2nd June with no excuses.

Sorry, not acceptable for me as I am at a London conference 2nd June and will be home too late for club. Would have to have my June game the following week.

However, after reading the new rules/books, I can confirm I am able to field a fully painted force from kit I already have (Henchman by proxy)... perhaps missing some updated cards, but can copy from book until I get proper stuff. Intending to purchase some additional figures for the slow grow. :-)

How about starting 9th June?

Don't know when Steve is/is not available, either?
Think would be free the 16th?
Pages: 1 2 3