Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Issues uploading attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You may notice some problems when uploading attachments to the forum at the moment. It appears that our web host have "upgraded" the platform upon which our site resides, but in doing so some of the directory permissions have been reset.

I'm in the process of reinstating the correct permissions...
Ahh horray for hosting net admins who like to apply mass updates Big GrinTongue
(29-08-2014, 11:42 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in the process of reinstating the correct permissions...

...fixed.
I am also having troubles uploading though i will try again shortly!
Try it again now, looks like the host reset some (but not all) of the directory permissions again.
Thanks all sorted! Just got to get to grips with resizing images however that is done on forums Wink
Easiest way is to resize in MS paint before you upload Dan. Smile
Yep, what Vince said. I normally resize according to a 600 - 800 pixel width and let the height adjust in proportion.
Hey Stu, seems I can't upload any attachments again.... getting the error:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: There was a problem moving the uploaded file to its destination.

These are 500px wide JPG's.
Thanks for the heads up JJ, the forum software is reporting that the directory permissions have been reset yet again. I'll see to it, and raise a support ticket with GoDaddy to see why it keeps happening (this is the third time now).
Pages: 1 2