Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Alan's Hobby Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(02-03-2018, 09:49 PM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]Snow day! Just finished my Johannesburg

[Image: 102v0w4.jpg]

Looking good Alan! Isn't this technically an Atlantis though? Wink
Just finished a few plasma gunners and sergeants with plasma pistols to bling out my squads. Using Power Level has its perks....

[Image: 4fu5uw.jpg]
Lovely work, as ever!
Finished the first of three scout sentinels. I've magnetised the weapon mount, was super easy to magnetise it, it's like it's made for it with a hole for a small magnet.

[Image: 6ed8qt.jpg]
[Image: rfo2.jpg]

I've also had a go with some pin up girl decals. I'm planning on using some on my Vulture when I paint it, and wanted to test it on a smaller model where it isn't very obvious in case it didn't work. It's nail decals (for women's nails) but works almost exactly the same way as normal GW style decals. Got a set with cards (Aces/Kings etc) to give a go too.
I was going to ask about the transfer, before I read your comment. Obviously in the current climate it’s a little “risqué,” but looks good. Although I would think it would work better filled in rather than an outline. Looks like a neat idea though.
Haha these are awesome!
That sorts the shield design for my Saga Vikings... ?
Finished my Taipei's just in time for tomorrow morning Smile

[Image: 2ewkzmg.jpg]
More grist to the mill

[Image: 34j7ptc.jpg]
They are truly excellent Alan. Very nice indeed...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16