Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Alan's Hobby Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Excellent work as usual Alan.
Bit of a hobby hiatus with the newborn but managed to get some dropfleet stuff done and made a little more progress on my Chaos terminators...

[Image: 2d9cs3d.jpg]

[Image: mcyvk2.jpg]

[Image: w8xr7s.jpg]
Just finished 10x Chaos terminators (actually the Cataphractii terminators because I love the models) with combi plasmas for my Chaos terminator plasma bomb idea...

[Image: 20r3b53.jpg]

[Image: 158086a.jpg]

[Image: 2qwj428.jpg]
Two more cruisers done for the escalation league....

[Image: 33vzxuq.jpg]
Glad to see a Madrid making an appearance there Alan!

Are those Iron Warriors terminators too?
(04-02-2018, 05:31 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see a Madrid making an appearance there Alan!

Are those Iron Warriors terminators too?

Yeah I got that Madrid in that job lot I picked up from ebay and on paper I quite like the rules, and it seems like really good value. I'll be keen to see how it performs :Smile

...and yes, they are the Cataphractii ones from Betrayal at Calth, just painted up with IW iconography.  I didn't splash out for the FW shoulderpads, just stuck to painting my hazard stripes.  The combi plasma was super easy to do as well, basically just flattened the top of one half of the combi bolter with a knife, clipped the handle off a Heresy plasma pistol and stuck it on.  Took me a while to scrounge 10x pistols off eBay though.
Astra Militarum Company Commander with power sword, bolt pistol and (if you look closely) stubble...

[Image: sdjk0l.jpg]
2 more New Orleans from the Hastings Shipyards, ready for battle.
[Image: 21d36gg.jpg]
(25-02-2018, 07:09 PM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]Astra Militarum Company Commander with power sword, bolt pistol and (if you look closely) stubble...

That is some lovely work. Really like the shading on his uniform.
Snow day! Just finished my Johannesburg

[Image: 102v0w4.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16