Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 2014 Sign Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking at sorting the 2014 season format out. So guys if your interested in taking part during 2014, sign up here. We don't need teams, either new or returning (and some of you might want to see what state your squads in before returning with it anyway.) If you do want to declare a team, it is in no way locking you in now, and your free to switch.

1 - Gareth (Gareth)
2 - Chris (Jaqenhgar)
I'm in Smile
count me in
Count this NOOB in
i'm in
Might be a dumb question... but when in 2014 will the season be starting?

I'll need to purchase a team, learn the rules etc
(24-10-2013, 12:09 PM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Might be a dumb question... but when in 2014 will the season be starting?

Would assume Jan will be the first round of fixtures, then trying to hit a game a month depending on amount of people involved?

Could always go through some practise games outside of the club if you do want to get involved though Rob Smile

Also feel free to borrow my Skaven team if you can arrange game at the club against someone, they are always in my boot. At least lets you get a fell before you purchase.
(24-10-2013, 12:33 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-10-2013, 12:09 PM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Might be a dumb question... but when in 2014 will the season be starting?

Would assume Jan will be the first round of fixtures, then trying to hit a game a month depending on amount of people involved?

Could always go through some practise games outside of the club if you do want to get involved though Rob Smile

Also feel free to borrow my Skaven team if you can arrange game at the club against someone, they are always in my boot. At least lets you get a fell before you purchase.

fancy a night of 40k and bloodbowl? yes I do!
I'll join in, I want to have a laugh with the Ogre team I'm making Big Grin
I'll sort the season out when we get this years over and done with.
Pages: 1 2