Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Server Move
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a heads up that I'll be moving the forum to a new server next week. The process should hopefully be completely transparent and our little home on the Internet should emerge unscathed at the other end.

There will be a little downtime, for which I'll try and give advance notice.
And we're back. Sorry for the prolonged downtime, moving servers isn't my idea of a fun Saturday.
Well done Stu!
Taking one for the team eh Stu? ;-)

Let me know if you ever need any assistance with that kind of stuff...(as sad as it may be that kind of thing IS my idea of a fun Saturday Confused )
Cheers, hopefully the site can stay put for the foreseeable future. I do have a forum software update to do but I think you've all had enough downtime for one day, so I'll save that for another time.
(09-11-2013, 07:45 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Taking one for the team eh Stu? ;-)

Let me know if you ever need any assistance with that kind of stuff...(as sad as it may be that kind of thing IS my idea of a fun Saturday Confused )

I will take you up on that JJ!
(09-11-2013, 07:45 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Taking one for the team eh Stu? ;-)

Just like Ramires did after he was blatantly hacked by Reid, eh Stu? Tongue
(09-11-2013, 08:04 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Just like Ramires did after he was blatantly hacked by Reid, eh Stu? Tongue

There was more contact between me here and the new server in Blackburn than those two Wink
A thousand apologies for the downtime folks, the current server is falling somewhat short of my expectations and requirement for a quiet life. A move to a different box is imminent...
Your efforts are appreciated Stu Big Grin
Pages: 1 2