Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Starting up again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi my name is John and I recently started 40k again with Imperial Guard, I'm looking to get more familiar with the hobby so i decided to sign up here.

I did games workshop in the past but discovered Video games and went down that slippery path but now I'm back and I look forward to popping in one Tuesday in the future.
Be good to meet you mate Smile there's PLENTY of guys that play 40k so u should always be able to find a game! I'd recommend posting on the weekly meeting posts to arrange a game before hand.
Hi John, ahh the slippery slope of video games, I know that one! Yes I definitely get more pleasure out of modelling/painting/gaming than computer games, welcome back! Hope to see you around soon, lots of 40k players at the club.

Chris
Hi John, and welcome. You're by no means alone in starting up again - there look to be a few doing the same at the moment. We've got a good number of 40K'ers among our ranks so you shouldn't have any trouble getting a game. Look forward to meeting you soon!