Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 2013 League results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Thought I'd start a thread to put all the league game results in.

Great first game against Steve's Orc knee eyesanders (sp?) yesterday - I enjoyed it anyway as the Orc's were on the receiving end of some pumped up Dwarves.

Krag's Hammers 2 - 0 Orc Knee Eyesanders

Highlights for me were taking a Black orc out in the opening couple of turns with a well aimed headbutt to the knee! (followed by Steve's shout of 'Black Orc Down!), and managing to creep ahead with a last gasp run over the line for a 1-0 at half-time.

The Hammers managed to steal the ball in the 2nd half and run it home, and narrowly prevented a final effort by an orc blitzer attempting to score deep in my half, just before the klaxon went for full time.

One of my runners got the MVP and picked up the trusty block skill.

Steve ruled we start on fan factor 5 using the optional rule, and mine duly increased to 6 Smile
Well played for slow stupid drawfs Tongue
Looks good. I'll try and keep up with results. If people can post them in this thread, that would be fantastic, and I will maintain the sticky. If I miss a result, give me a shove at the club, or a PM, and I'll get around to dealing with it.
I think they had some sort of armour lube on, as I only managed to beat their armour twice !! I pushed the ball carrier back into his own half at one point ,but the stunties kept on coming. I lost one player injured in each of the first 2 turns!! Played in blistering heat and at half time a troll slayer, black orc and lineman fainted from the heat!! Second half I finally got to touch the ball, but my ball carrier got ambushed, then the crowd threw the ball, the width of the pitch. Cue slippery dwarves and 2-0. my only saving grace( and spp score) was a completed long pass, which nearly saw my blitzer score, but alas he got bashed. Gave my thrower the MVP, and he now has Accurate throw. very enjoyable game, if not the result !!
(27-03-2013, 03:16 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: [ -> ]Well played for slow stupid drawfs Tongue

Sounds like a challenge - just you wait till I play your beardless Amazons!
I will ignore the dwarf comment above as they are an inferior race and suck dung balls.

My game vs. Jim eneded at 1-1 at full time as we are not playing extra time (phew!). Jim needs to remove the TD he got in extra time if he recorded it. I am not sure if he did record it on his rooster or not?
(28-03-2013, 05:19 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: [ -> ]I will ignore the dwarf comment above as they are an inferior race and suck dung balls.

My game vs. Jim eneded at 1-1 at full time as we are not playing extra time (phew!). Jim needs to remove the TD he got in extra time if he recorded it. I am not sure if he did record it on his rooster or not?

Your deeply offensive comments have been recorded in the book of grudges, there will be a reckoning for people who insult the vertically challenged! We are a proud race, with stone and iron in our very blood, you amazons are mere savages who will be swept aside like all the others.
My game against Tom went as follows.

First half, I blocked a player, got a KO. Tom Blocked a Skink, result one casualty on Tom's side, happy skink. I fouled his Ogre, double 2, sent off. I then after a heated exchange, got the ball, and the MV 8 Skinks, passed to success. Tom's injured player failed to make it back, but at half time we are at Gareth 1 Tom 0.

Second half, saw Tom loose two more players as casualties, and myself score two more Touchdowns.
Dodge and stunty is amazing.

Result is one agility skill on a skink (still to choose,) various others on SPP, including one on 5. We didnt do the pre-match stuff, so we have to complete that, and then do the post match stuff. We also never rolled on injury charts until end of game, but Tom has one player OK, one at -1AV and out next game and 1 dead.

Thinking I may choose Leap, or Side step. Could prove very useful at creating openings in defensive lines.

Great result for myself, however Tom is now in a pickle. Fortunately I get 4 more games until he gets his revenge.
Tables included on sticky.
[/quote]Your deeply offensive comments have been recorded in the book of grudges, there will be a reckoning for people who insult the vertically challenged! We are a proud race, with stone and iron in our very blood, you amazons are mere savages who will be swept aside like all the others.
[/quote]

Proud, are you sure. You live in the ground, you are the size of children, you hide behind a wall of facial hair a homeless man would be embarrsed of and you smell of goat.

On another note. I am up for my next game next week. Am I playing Vince? Are you and the rats up for it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12