Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Project Paint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So four weeks since I last posted my '4 a week'. First week 'missed' I was away in London and only managed to prep some figures and paint 6 shields, but progress was made. Then weeks 2-3 I started a bit of a project which was rebuilding a smashed fell beast and rider, just about everything was broken, needed many pins, patience while it glued, then green-stuff modeling. New base making. Before finally spraying and painting. But I am happy with the result.

Last week I was basing some more easterlings and started painting, but... I had originally sprayed them black, and I don't like how they are coming out on black, so gonna respray white and restart. A waste of a couple of days.

Anyway here's the beast:

[attachment=2047]
Looks great!
Lovely work, that.
[attachment=2071]

Latest 4 Easterlings (pic looks a bit purple, they are based on scab red - maybe need some photographic advice...)
[attachment=2118]
First of my new Saga Warriors off the production line...
(Have done a few more Easterlings this month that I havn't posted and some terrain!)
Looks great, even done the eyes!
90 day plan starts today to get 3 projects done.

Focus is the 4-a-week, so 12-weeks gives me 48 figures painted.
Concentrating on:

Mordheim (~4) - have to put my warband together and may already be painted, but if not no more to do than 4 figures.

SAGA (~7-23) - 8-24 medium infantry (1 done) 7 based and redy to paint.

LotR (~21) - 500 pnts Easterlings. 6 figures 'in the post', 15 based and ready to paint.

That's ~48 figures to do.
[attachment=2120]

4 Easterling Archers done Big Grin

Very nice!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8