Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Ben (the new one) hobby log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(02-01-2013, 04:28 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]a question for you all, i need to put the blight drone on a flying base but its pretty heavy and i dont trust the flimsy plastic supports. anyone have any suggestions for an alternative? also im looking for a 60mm resin flying base and there doesn't seem to be many options anyone know of a company that makes them?

If your willing to pay a little bit of a premium, there is Back2base-ix who are based in Australia. If we both remember grab me on Tuesday to see one of the 30mm flying stands.
those look pretty good. i'll have a look next time im down.

If not then a normal 60mm resin base and a metal Rod should work. i have magnets that should hold it
Three Ravenwing should be finished off during the NFL game today. I'll try to get some pictures up too.
What channel do you watch NFL on??
Sky sports.
Ravenwing Special weapons bikers.

Each of the weapons is magnetised so they're all interchangeable.
[Image: 8359518552_fda96ed205_z.jpg]
Ravenwing by SimianSpy, on Flickr

(the white one in the background is a WIP Biker apothecary.)
Looking fantastic mate!
cheers,
Next up, the Tac squads and heavy weapon marines and the librarian from Dark vengeance. I have a free weekend (for once)

though having said that most of the time will probably be spent reading the new codex.
Yeah looking good! I am going to be split between reading the codex and reading the final wheel of time book out today!
Looking good dude. The weapons on the guys and the weapons on the bikes. Can they fire both?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8