Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Beyond the Gates of Antares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Beyond the Gates of Antares is a new sci-fi game on the way from the pen of Rick Priestly and his new company Dark Space Corp.

http://darkspacecorp.com/

Kickstarter on the way in January.
I'm being a bit dense, what is it? Wargame or Video game? lol
(02-01-2013, 03:31 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm being a bit dense, what is it? Wargame or Video game? lol

Im with you on that, what is it? a rpg? a skirmish game? a computer game?
(02-01-2013, 03:31 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm being a bit dense...

Yes, you are Wink

Granted, there is a fair bit of waffle on the Kickstarter page, but it looks to be a miniature wargame.

I hope.
gotta say im not surprised, i spent a while watching the videos, reading the notes on it etc and really struggled to understand what they were trying to do and why. it seemed like they were trying to do too much to me.
So this ended up coming out under Warlord Games so I've moved this thread. Chris and I both bought into this at last years Salute and are planning to give it a go next week.
Hmmm, might have to reorganise the forums a bit - pretty sure it's not historical Big Grin Same goes for Project Z.

There are some sprues for this in the current Warlord half-price sale.
The starter army sets on the Warlord games website look like a good deal for £50 each. If I like the practice against JJ I think I may end up with some more models to paint!
Pages: 1 2