Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: interested but dont have a team?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a large collection of blood bowl teams, many are older models or are in a desperate need of paint, but if anyone is interested in playing blood bowl and doesn't have a team I'm more than happy to bring along teams for people to use in their games all i ask is that you treat my figures with a little repsect even they dont look like they deserve it ;-)

Also I have a copy of the game so if someone needs a pitch to play on I can always bring that for others to use when i have space.
(05-09-2012, 10:39 AM)jimbobabob Wrote: [ -> ]I have a large collection of blood bowl teams, many are older models or are in a desperate need of paint, but if anyone is interested in playing blood bowl and doesn't have a team I'm more than happy to bring along teams for people to use in their games all i ask is that you treat my figures with a little repsect even they dont look like they deserve it ;-)

Also I have a copy of the game so if someone needs a pitch to play on I can always bring that for others to use when i have space.

Thanks jimbob, I will pick up my own team but don't have a pitch so great to know one is available.
I am looking at starting a team soon.... Amazons I think.
Can girls play bloodbowl?
haha, maybe not! we will see.

you wouldn't hit a girl would you?
Er yes they can, I remember teaching a previous Gf to play and she beat me and most of my friends due to ok playing and amazing luck with dice lol
My Teddy bears pirates didnt hit girls. They learnt!
I've only played the Amazon team on the pc game but they seem really well rounded and quite hard
I have a skaven team and a slann team for sale. they are painted to my own unique standard. Skaven is as per basic team, slann have an additional Kroxigor