Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures
To make things worse, the email stated that they had certain parts ready. After taking money 18 months ago, they should swallow some of the costs, and send out what they can now.

Still at least it means that we are getting closer to the culmination of the saga, and product in hands.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
To be honest i wouldn't have minded as much if they did that.

I'm probably doubly jaded as i'm still waiting for my Robotech Tactics which Ninja division has delayed as well. Sigh.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Quote:Great news, model manufacturing is complete! Final QC and packaging is underway. I am working on getting more information to do a proper update both here and for CMoN to post on the Kickstarter page. Hopefully today or tomorrow!

Deke posted the above on the SPM forums today.

We might actually receive this stuff in the next couple of months! :0

Will post the update when it happens.
Blood bowl Skaven
About time, wasn't it all supposed to be out like last year? I'm still waiting on my Kingdom Death: Monster stuff too.
After much complaints where aimed at CMON as they put that they were boat shipping (despite promising in an earlier update to airfreight) in an update yesterday, it has been changed today to airfreighting over here. So hopefully will finally receive our stuff very soon!
Blood bowl Skaven
I imagine a flood on eBay very soon.

Just for comedic effect, for those not involved, after nearly a two year delay, they managed to mis-pack some of the US orders. It wasn't like they had time to get it right.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
And they expect it to be in stores (I'm guessing US only)!on July 10. Which I expect will be before we get ours.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Fantastic. And this is part of why I've stopped backing minis on KS now.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(20-06-2014, 12:28 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Fantastic. And this is part of why I've stopped backing minis on KS now.

I wouldn't say I have stopped with Miniature games on KS. I am more wary of what I buy into, and it needs to be something different. Kings of War saw to that, where I have enough money sat in plastic, which is going to be in that state for a good while longer. However RK is a good reason to be careful, particularly when your being promised the world, for very little. RK have over stretched themselves with promises, unlike for example (seeing as I bought in,) Guild Ball, where the stretch goals were not over realistic. The problems with Minis, is that each extra model requires sculpting, tooling, manufacture.

Delays are not uncommon, and RK probably is the worst (I can only really think of Elite: Dangerous, that will be about 12 months behind when it gets done,) but I have a feeling that the rush to stores, is to try and beat the EBay flood. But the whole thing has put me off CMoN and Soda-Pop.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I gets better and better.

Still no sign of it being shipped to EU and APAC backers by CMON, yet SPM have managed to get it available for retail sale in singapore-
[Image: 10563091_800874059935916_217627649755612...6b9e075c9e]

Comments on the latest updates are venomous, i was quite looking forward to this game but my enthusiasm for it is at a massive low.

Miniatures are going to have to be good or it might ebay it all bar the cerci.....
Blood bowl Skaven