Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures
$445 worth of items ordered today. Ouchy. Alan's contribution is a mere fraction. Lets see what else gets released.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(02-09-2012, 04:23 PM)Gareth Wrote: $445 worth of items ordered today. Ouchy. Alan's contribution is a mere fraction. Lets see what else gets released.

Depending on how many factions you're getting you might save money going 'gotta get em all' (3x savior) and swapping out the extra book/factions.

I was going to be spending 410 but got it down to 380 that way. (4 facctions, two rulebooks and all faction options inc the PA LEs)
Jealous, wish i could drop that amount on this as love the models and look of the game. Hoping to be able to increase mine to double saviour to get all the extra bits for Cerci and Black diamond.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Only the LE models wont be available after the KS. And Total wargamer already has some of the relic knights models (i'd know, i sorted them out yesterday) so I'm sure he'll be able to order in any extras when they're available.

On a related note I think there will be alot of Cerci armies going around.... must be to do with the copious amounts of large - hoverbikes! I will all things permitting also be partaking in the - hoverbikes as well as Noh and Corsiars! Things unpermitting then it'll just be Corsiars, I'm a pirate at heart!
Weeks ago when i first saw the kickstarter i said to Vince i wanted Cerci and Black Diamond. Mech's, Jetbikes and half naked girls. I think that ticks all the right boxes to be honest
That great feeling when you get your wage slip and it is a lot more than you thought and the first thing you think is"how much can i up my pledge to on this?"
Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
heh! yeah I love that! Finnally settled on mine. Getting Corsairs and Noh for me, Doctrine for Simon. So many people already getting Cerci I'll leave them till I've played the game abit.
Well, I'm getting Doctrine and Black Diamond, along with a few extra figures I just really like.

And I'm soooooooooo..... tempted by the Cola plushie, thinking I may get it and claim it's as a baby toy to sneak it in the house!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
lmao panda, that might just work!

I REALLY wany it but it'll be a choice between that and the new extra options.... and i think the options are going to win Sad
Lol at the new strech goal for $600k
I can't help but feel they are misunderstanding their target audience if they think adding alternate sculpts to the pin-ups is what we want. Sure 'Battle poses' sounds cool, but when you translate that into less boobs/bum/legs it looses appeal...
I suppose will have to wait and see - no concept art yet that i can see.