Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures
if u look at the fraction starter sets they include start up rules if not im sure people can borrow/share rule books
either way Shattered Sword Paladins Faction looks too cool for me not to go for this
anyone 50/50????
I'm very tempted by Black Diamond, Speed Circuit and the Paladins. Basically anything with Mech's in it, or anything Mech-like XD
Well if 4 of us decide to do this, with shipping it would be $230 or £150 there abouts, so £37.50 each. We would only get 2 rulebooks but we can do a 40/60 split and take ownership or sort something out etc.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
well i only need like a 1/2 week borrow just to read though book then person can have it
Rules are apparently going to be available as downloadable pdf, so everyone should be able to have a copy of the rules. Just a case of who would like a hardcover (me!) and pay the extra. There is no rush anyway as we 30 days to sort out between us and decide for definite. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Couldn't resist anymore and have pledged at $100 to get the updates etc emailed to me. If others are still interested collar me at the club/ on here and I will up my pledge to get the bits you want to save postage etc. Smile
Blood bowl Skaven
I'll definitely throw some money your way to up the pledge, i'll just hold off a little to wait til payday and find out how many others want to throw cash in.

Im sure I wont be the only one!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(11-08-2012, 09:24 AM)manrogue Wrote: Couldn't resist anymore and have pledged at $100 to get the updates etc emailed to me. If others are still interested collar me at the club/ on here and I will up my pledge to get the bits you want to save postage etc. Smile

Yeah i might go for the saviour pledge i think, get some Black Diamond and some Speed Circuit maybe, or the Paladins
ya can u up it to include a strater fraction for me please minis too good to say no on
haveing trouble wheather i perfer the Doctrine Faction or Shattered Sword Paladins Faction depends what fractions people get as i perfer for the club to have a spread of fractions
No worries fellas, i will dicuss with you all on Tuesday. Smile
Blood bowl Skaven