Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Painting Participation League - Input Needed* NOW IN PROGRESS!
(10-08-2012, 08:14 AM)Embolden Wrote: Could you get total wargamer to sponsor this at all?

I have thought of this, and its a possibility if i can think of a way to tie it to TWG. Though i'm in a fairly unique position with Simon working there too! Tongue All the paints and any larger prizes will come from here thats for certain.

I'm not so hot on an entry fee as for me the idea is to get people who don't usually paint involved, and i want those who frequent the forum but can't get to the club very often to be able to take part too.

I'm mentally drafting all the possibilities, going to work on getting some of them on paper tonight and tomorrow. It is looking possible for lots of small prizes like single bases and small packets flock as i was first suggesting, at a rate of 2.5 a month average for each participant presuming no more then 30 people play.
I'm good with numbers and intend to 'bulk' buy the prizes (i can always use them myself if this league falls on its face) and have a seller that i may be able to work out a deal with that I've bought lots off him before. He makes bases, base furniture like barrels and small terrain peices that are all wonderfully detailed.

Good to know i was on track with suggestion, now i just have to work my magic on the numbers. ^_^

Messages In This Thread
RE: Painting Participation League - Input Needed - by Meebs - 10-08-2012, 11:05 AM