Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grey Area Gang
Thought I'd log some progress on assembling my House Delaque crew in time for the Necromunda campaign.

With two sets of Delaque from GW it looks like I can accurately model most of the weapon selections I'm after. The only real exceptions are the leader who needs a chainsword rather than a pistol, and one of the heavies needs a flamer.

Accordingly I've requisitioned a chainsword from a Space Marine sprue and a flamer from an Imperial Guard sprue.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Looking good! Especially liking the flamer. Planning to sort my gang out after I get back from holiday.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cheers Chris, bit of work to do on the flamer hose but it's shaping up I think.
Painted up a test subject and treated with Quickshade. Very happy with the results so far - what I'd consider my first real success with Quickshade. Now it just needs to dry before I apply a layer of Dullcote.

Bases are complete:

Love the convert on the Flamer. Smile
Cheers Amelia, just hope I can do it justice with the paint job Confused

Managed to get the base coat on the rest of the crew tonight, just a few details left and then quickshade.
The test subject came out well! Smile

(07-08-2012, 05:36 AM)Embolden Wrote: The test subject came out well! Smile

Cheers Rob - I'm really pleased with it. I gave it the Dullcote treatment last night to take the sheen off it, and meant to post another picture.
Finished the crew off tonight - just drying before a quick Dullcote prior to tomorrow's inaugural outing.
A pic of the finished crew just to round off the project. Well, pending the need to paint up any new recruits during the campaign anyway.