Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tau coming April, New pictures addded, it’s released April 6th.
Has your stuff been delivered?

If you're worred about Tuesday, don't be mate, if you can borrow Nicks Dreadknight as it's on the same base (which is probably more important, that will be great. But I can measure mine tonight for you mate, but I guess about 6"-7" depending on the stance...

Its cause i want to use a Gundam as a stand in, which will happen for at least a couple of months till i can afford a Riptide. So just wanted to get an appropriately sized model sorted from the off... Tongue
Edit- No idea if stuff has turned up yet either, hoping it has so i can create a list........
If worst case scenario does happen and it doesn't arrive, may have delay the Tau game till later in the week if okay? Maybe play Necromunda or face my Guard Tuesday? Will let you know for definite after 17:00 when get in from work....
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
No sign of my codex today. This makes me a Sad panda.
Sad
Blood bowl Skaven
http://sanguinesons.blogspot.co.uk/2013/...ahaha.html

I built the Riptide & Broadside for TW last week, the reviews are up on the site. Nice kits to build although the Broadside was a bit lacking.

Vince your parcel was sent on Saturday so you should have it Tuesday when you get home.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Cool, cheers for the update Simon. Smile
I do like the new Broadside and Riptide, they look very nice.
Blood bowl Skaven
(08-04-2013, 11:52 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I built the Riptide & Broadside for TW last week, the reviews are up on the site. Nice kits to build although the Broadside was a bit lacking.

Vince your parcel was sent on Saturday so you should have it Tuesday when you get home.

Might explain the Broadside being in bits when I popped in Sunday.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(08-04-2013, 11:52 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Vince your parcel was sent on Saturday so you should have it Tuesday when you get home.

Your note made me Lol when in saw it, Codex and bits have Arrived! Woohoo!
Blood bowl Skaven
Interesting piece of info regarding the Forgeworld Tau stuff-

Warhound over at ATT wrote:
Well, I say rumours... but these are gospel, as I spoke with Daren Parwood (XV9 sculpting fame) and Alan Bligh... and had the below book in my hands...!

Daren has been given the go-ahead to make another suit!.. I spoke with him some 9 months about some ideas that he has had, to make a suit inbetween the XV-25 and XV-8 sizing... at the time we discussed having a smaller missile laden guy... but this has now been dealt with by the new releases... so, in league with Alan Bligh, they are knocking around the following ideas:

Hyper stealth capability... bascially able to drop in, up front all alone, and be able to get out again.. sort of a 'minime' of the XV-9 MO....
Possible 'big gun'... Daren not sure on whether it will be Ion... or some sort of Ongar Gauntlet type affair...

To be released: unknown, but Daren has already started the sculpt;-)

More importantly.. I was able to read the Taros campaign "redux"... bascially, they has one of only 3 copies in existence at the event, a final copy ready for the printers... As the taros campaign came out before the Apocalypes launch and also, with 6th ed and now the new codex.. they have updated ALL units to be inline with the new release....

key notes that I can remember:

Tetras: H2 TL ml, base cost 35, but with Dpod, comes in at ##edit## just under the old points... so a little nerf on the shots there...
XV-9 updated! Full suite of optional upgrades from the codex, including the skyfire ability!!!.. Shas O really- stand alone character that cant join other units at all!!

Full tightening on all the XV-8 AND 9 suits varients... new points, plus 6th ed rules....

Clarifications on all the marker posts and sentries etc.....

Bit of a pain to rebuy the book- but worth it in the end!.. also Talima mentioned that they have retrofitted some fluff to fit with the new canon....
ETA- 2 months....

I hope that this helps some folks out..

cheers

Warhound
Blood bowl Skaven