Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathwatch
(12-10-2012, 01:53 PM)jimbobabob Wrote: It would depend which squishy?
ok guys the reknown gain for the last adventure was 5 .
Also you gain an extra 1100 experience on that which I already awarded you.

Also I've ordered a copy of First Founding so that should make it easy if people want to use stuff from that book .

So is that 2100 total or 1400 total XP as you said 300xp first then went onto say 1000xp but would work it out later ?
erm...... i gave some xp at the begining of the session which was 300, then at the end of the adventure i gave xp for completing the mission which was possibly the 1000, the 1100 is an extra amount for the encounters resolved i forgot to include in the post mission xp so 2400 sounds about right .
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Being a Space Wolf Scout what does it cost me to increase my Perception by two ranks ? Is it 200 + 500 (700xp) or is it 200 + 200 (400xp) as I haven't increased it yet ? As I don't understand the rank price increase and when they apply.
stat increases cost the an amount depending how many times you have bought it regardless of your characters rank. For a space wolf scout it costs him 200 XP to buy the first perception increase, 500 for the second, 1000 for the third time and 1500 for the fourth and final time you can pay to increase it, each increase is an increase of 5 points in that stat. It doesn't matter if you buy them together or separate times each of the 4 times you can increase it it costs the listed amount for the level you are buying.

all clear or did i waffle and not help ?

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Ahh that's ok then. So it's going to cost me 700xp (which I thought). Wasn't 100% sure due to the rank things and then seeing the amount of dots under the characteristic, thought the dots represented how many times you could increase the stat.
yeah not entirely sure why there are 6 dots under each stat when they are there to track your purchases, oh well given some of the misprints in roleplay books its only a minor one lol .

MEDIC !!!!!!!!
(21-11-2012, 06:19 PM)Zeewulf Wrote: MEDIC !!!!!!!!

Hope i didn't miss too much Tongue
(21-11-2012, 06:41 PM)Nick Wrote:

Just a bit, squishy sorta died and had to use a fate point to stay alive, nearly all the SM's are down to 5hp each and the fight isn't even over yet ....
(21-11-2012, 10:29 PM)Zeewulf Wrote:
(21-11-2012, 06:41 PM)Nick Wrote:

Just a bit, squishy sorta died and had to use a fate point to stay alive, nearly all the SM's are down to 5hp each and the fight isn't even over yet ....

I'm sorry i didn't go lol. Was pretty much falling asleep by the time i got home from work, really wasn't in the mood to even leave the house XD