Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathwatch
and with the escape from the Necron tomb world the Deathwatch campaign comes to a pause to give me time to write a new campaign, i have a few ideas just can't decide which alien race to send after next.

Next Rp session ill give out Renown and other rewards and then we can look at creating characters for the next game we play .
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Apologies for not being around for the last few games as work have decided to give me a promotion and my jobs just manic at the moment. Hopefully things should start to quiet down in first week of July.
ah no problem mate was getting worried when we hadn't heard from you, we're changing over to Dark heresy now, very similar rules but more variety in characters and since we play inquisition agents the adventures get more variety too, Stu's going to be running so I actually get to play :-)
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
To be honest Dean, i just assumed you died Tongue
I'm like my scout, always at the front, least amount of armour but somehow always manages to survive...
(05-07-2013, 01:37 PM)Zeewulf Wrote: I'm like my scout, always at the front, least amount of armour but somehow always manages to survive...

*Cough* healing *Cough*