Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Reaper Miniatures "Dark Heaven Bones"
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513...gaming-min

New kickstarter for Reaper Miniatures to fund an acceleration of production for the Dark Heaven Bones polymer product line.

Some really nice looking miniatures on there. Very tempted to pledge and use the models for SoBaH warbands.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
This one seems to be going well - lots of goodies now available at the $100 "Vampire" level.
Some of those models look very nice, tempted to pledge to get them. No idea what i would use some of them for, undead stuff woud be nice addition to my Kings of war undead army though....
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'm tempted just to get the dungeon pack for the extra rats.... NEED MOAR!
though on the whole i'm not a big fan of reaper minatures. They're a similar style to GW and i've always thought the GW models look pretty naff on the whole. Thats just me though.
Couple of size comparison pics for the dragons and larger figures available as extras:

Lots more stuff added. In like Flynn at $100.
(17-08-2012, 12:46 PM)Stuart Wrote: Lots more stuff added. In like Flynn at $100.

I'm going to go in at $100 as well. though it'll be more like $180 cause i want the dragons ^_^ Theres a good few i want and the rest i'll either sell or use for prizes.
currently 137 models for $125 (thats with p&p) really can't argue with that.

If theres just specific small bundles people want i can add them to mine if you want to (like its $10 for the undead horde)
Hit another strech goal in the time it took to post here. One of the most mobile kickstarters - everytime i look at it there seems to be a new goal or two hit. (currently expected to hit 800k if you look at kicktraq)
Gosh those spider centaurs are interesting!
(17-08-2012, 03:08 PM)Meebs Wrote: I'm going to go in at $100 as well. though it'll be more like $180 cause i want the dragons ^_^

Same here - thinking some of the dragons and giants will make good characters for SoBaH. Might also bung a few more $4's here and there for some character group duplicates - knowing Alec and Ethan they're bound to choose some of the same characters for their warbands!

I totally hear you on that one. I just wish it didn't end till the beggining of next month AFTER i've been paid. At this rate i'm going to have to sell an organ just to get all of the minis i want. (Already wiped out most of mine and simons 'spare' cash on gencon!)

One of the dragons i'm going to paint and give to my friend for her birthday as she loves dragons. Possibly two if i can work out a way of doing an opalescent effect.
It's amazing watching this go up. Another two stretches since Meebs posted earlier. Really getting a lot for the vampire pledge level now, and the more you get for your money the more people are backing at that level!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)