Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyrd at Total Wargamer
For the next few Sundays I will be down at Total Wargamer, for demos, a game or just a chat about Wyrds games and products. Namely Malifaux, Puppet Wars and Terraclips.

That will be the 29th July, 5th August and 12th August for the above, before inject off to America.

On the 26th August TW have scheduled a full Malifaux day. During the day, I will be giving raffle tickets for each game played, and bonuses for wins, Dead Heatvcampaign matches etc.
At the end of the days gaming, I will then draw several tickets, and those fortunate enough to have their ticket picked out of the hat, will receive some of my GenCon swag.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just a bump about next Sunday. I'm coming back with swag, the more that show up and play, the more that will reach the prize table.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
You know i'm all for swag! ^_^
So there will be at least me to play anyone who wants to come along!

Speaking of - did you manage to pick up a rail crew in the end?
It never made the show. Midday Saturday they started handing out free shipping vouchers, but it probably only worked in the US.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
booo! we ordered one for you but i was hoping youd of managed to pick it up so i could have it! lol
"RULES PACK" for day. Not really rules, but allows folks to see what they are trying to win. Raffle ticket system, more tickets you win, the greater your odds.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I will be there for at least some of the day!
Though as im working sat night, I probably wont be there until about 2, so apologies if that screws up the game organisation!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Games are come and play. Worst case you can try Ebil Vaby Orphanage. That's quick, earns you at least a raffle ticket to win a copy. Trying to promote all of Wyrds systems on Sunday.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
final bump
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Big thank you to Gareth for the wyrd day, and while I only got there for half of it, it was thoroughly enjoyable!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!