Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda Campaign
!Well played first campaign game today, and loved it!
So much fun, and very tactical in how you do things. Look forward to this Campaign a lot!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(29-08-2012, 12:51 PM)jimbobabob Wrote: Looking aout just came across this site and thought some might find it useful, im too old fashioned and prefer to use paper and pencil lol

http://www.yakromunda.com/

Cheers for pointing this out, really useful site. Prints out a really good roster and also a handy weapon reference sheet for your gangs weapons.
Good find!
Blood bowl Skaven
I'd like to join too, thats if nobody has a problem with me using spyrers, if not i'll work on my gang tomorrow though i wont actually play for a couple of weeks until i get the models sorted
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(05-09-2012, 12:16 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(29-08-2012, 12:51 PM)jimbobabob Wrote: Looking aout just came across this site and thought some might find it useful, im too old fashioned and prefer to use paper and pencil lol

http://www.yakromunda.com/

Cheers for pointing this out, really useful site. Prints out a really good roster and also a handy weapon reference sheet for your gangs weapons.
Good find!

Been playing on this again this morning and it may be worthwhile people adding there gangs on to the site as it allows you to track your battles, the campaign progress etc.

I've actually added a campaign to it as redwarsoc, my user name as usual is manrogue.
Blood bowl Skaven
Just adding my gang now. Anyone created a campaign on there yet?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(05-09-2012, 12:17 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: I'd like to join too, thats if nobody has a problem with me using spyrers, if not i'll work on my gang tomorrow though i wont actually play for a couple of weeks until i get the models sorted

Welcome aboard - won't be playing my first campaign game for another couple of weeks, so plenty of time yet.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(05-09-2012, 12:17 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: I'd like to join too, thats if nobody has a problem with me using spyrers, if not i'll work on my gang tomorrow though i wont actually play for a couple of weeks until i get the models sorted

Nice one! We've been saying Spyrers are a bit overpowered but tbh the main aim of the campaign is to be fun and have a narrative feel to it (although obv. winning is nice...!), so I don't mind if you play them, it's all good.

It will add a nice twist having some posh dudes hunting the Underhive scum! Maybe they have heard the stories of ancient tech on an island somewhere in the coolant sea, so are combining their sport with their greed!

Just post your list on the gang roster thread before your first game, roll territories and exp in front of someone and you're good to go!

Narratively and competitively I think it's probably a good idea just to limit the number of Spyrer gangs to just this one, they are meant to be fairly rare I think.

Will have a look at the site later today and post my gang
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(05-09-2012, 09:18 AM)Stuart Wrote: Just adding my gang now. Anyone created a campaign on there yet?

I added one as redwarsoc just as a play around, we can use that or create a new one with a campaign name?
Blood bowl Skaven
(04-09-2012, 11:07 PM)manrogue Wrote: !Well played first campaign game today, and loved it!
So much fun, and very tactical in how you do things. Look forward to this Campaign a lot!

Yeah it was really good fun and wasn't expecting it to be so cagey and tense (at least until my guys started dropping like flies!). going to try and post a bit of fluff from my gangs perspective before next week.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Well my gang is full up on yakromunda, with all updates for anyone to see. Just search mad capsules in gang search. Also set up the campaign as redwarsoc, though name etc can be changed at any time.
Sent an invite to Stu's gang, anyone else manage to get there gang up let me know and will invite you as well. Though you can also join it on there by searching redwarsoc in campaign search. Big Grin
Blood bowl Skaven