Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda Campaign
(21-08-2012, 09:12 AM)Stuart Wrote: Sounds good. I'm not familiar with the campaign mechanics, but is it possible to build in a target of some sort - a specific long-term objective to aim for? From memory I think Cutlass campaigns have a concept of a "final showdown", perhaps something to consider too.

I like the idea of building a story from the campaign.

Well I think the gang with the highest gang rating normally wins the campaign, but we could also finish with some sort of battle royale where we try and get as many different gangs on the table as possible. Perhaps fighting over some island in the middle of the chem sea where there is some hidden treasure, or a shoot-out at the trading post.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
All sounds good to me, a few twists and turns in the narative should be fun!
I have a lot of Card terrain, barricades fences etc that can be used. i will bring them up tonight. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Hi folks, think I'm going to withdraw from Necromunda campaign as time an resources stretched a bit thin at mo, may do a one off game or two as enforcers anyway as could be fun to mix it up a bit.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
No worries JJ, I'm sure we can get a few "off-campaign" games in.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
No probs JJ.

Edited first post to show who is still signed up.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Those large cardboard tubes seemed to work well as piping sections in the game with Chris last night, so I'll take half a dozen of them and paint them up accordingly.

Vince - are any of those tubes of use to you for you scenery projects? Got quite a few if you want some.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Sign me up please, I'll play goliaths , "The David Bashers"
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
(29-08-2012, 10:26 AM)Stuart Wrote: Those large cardboard tubes seemed to work well as piping sections in the game with Chris last night, so I'll take half a dozen of them and paint them up accordingly.

Vince - are any of those tubes of use to you for you scenery projects? Got quite a few if you want some.

Yes please, can think of few things i could do with them.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(29-08-2012, 11:42 AM)jimbobabob Wrote: Sign me up please, I'll play goliaths , "The David Bashers"

Hurrah! I have signed you up, all you need to do now is create a gang using the rules that can be downloaded from the GW website and post it in the 'campaign rules/gang rosters' thread. Then arrange a game and play, campaign starts next week!

Rolling for exp. and territories needs to be witnessed by someone in the campaign so you could just roll it before your first game. Any questions just ask. Max two campaign games per calendar month so people don't fall too far behind if they miss a few weeks.
Looking aout just came across this site and thought some might find it useful, im too old fashioned and prefer to use paper and pencil lol

http://www.yakromunda.com/
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.