Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda Campaign
Quote:All this talk of three and a four way battles is just a way ganging up on me really isn't it?
yes. you weren't meant to realise though!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(15-03-2013, 10:42 AM)manrogue Wrote: All this talk of three and a four way battles is just a way ganging up on me really isn't it? :p

No idea what you mean Vince Angel
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(15-03-2013, 10:42 AM)manrogue Wrote: All this talk of three and a four way battles is just a way ganging up on me really isn't it? :p

It's either that or you buy new dice Dodgy
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(15-03-2013, 12:23 PM)Stuart Wrote:

It's either that or you buy new dice Dodgy

NEVER!!!! Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I can see a three way gang alliance forming already....
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Right, Vince has talked me into joining the campaign, so will be converting some Corporation stuff to be my gangers, but before I get knife happy, how many points is the campaign to start?

1000 creds to spend on your gang, if you look at the Avalanche gang in my sig it will give you a rough idea on starting gang Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Cheers Sam, great game (and a half tonight) even though I couldn't hit the side of a barn for the first couple of turns! Still trying to find the elusive 13th member of my crew, think he's gone AWOL Sad

Happy to give that second rescue scenario another go - we were always going to be pushing it at the rate I play Blush
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(17-09-2013, 10:38 PM)Stuart Wrote: Cheers Sam, great game (and a half tonight) even though I couldn't hit the side of a barn for the first couple of turns! Still trying to find the elusive 13th member of my crew, think he's gone AWOL Sad

Happy to give that second rescue scenario another go - we were always going to be pushing it at the rate I play Blush

turns out i forgot 2 of my juves as well

who would have just been meat shields but i should have remembered them as it would have affect income and stuff, so to keep it simple they wont be getting any exp from that fight or the rescue mission that we need to finish
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth