Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda
I've definitely settled on Delaque - don't think that conflicts with anyone else.

New forum area created.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
OK cool September start it is!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cool, sounds good! I will have a go at cranking some more paper terrain out for September. If anyone does fancy giving a hand making it up let me know and I can print it off on card for you to make! :p
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I can help out Vince - I'll keep a Tuesday free for that very purpose Smile
Nice one, I think it's generally played on a much smaller area than infinity - from memory each model can only move 4" or run 8" per turn, and with multi-levels that's up/down as well as across. Will have a good read of the rules over the weekend, and maybe get a practice game end of August.
What do you think should be the min/max no. of players for a campaign? What worked with Cutlass?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Sounds good, cheers Stu!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
No worries, sure we get can a good amount of scenery built. I'll pick up some sheets of that 3mm MDF from Wickes too, with a view to perhaps building some multi-level platforms.
2 boxes of Delaque are currently winging their way to me. I reckon a combination of khaki and quickshade on the overcoats will see them painted fairly quickly.
I will dig the old Necromunda terrain out and base some of it, otherwise it's a bit flimsy.
I might try this out at some point, never played it.