Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda
(20-07-2012, 08:36 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: yeah, although not played in over 10 years and cant remember the rules !! Although thats also true for most games I play now !!

Yeah same here, it'll be fine! Added you to the list Smile

40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Two boxes of Delaque arrived today Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Stuart, if you want any 'alternative' delaque models, east ridings miniatures do a good range. I can't remember the names of them, but they should be fairly easy to find...
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Cheers AP, will stick them on the list for when I expand the crew. I like the look of the trenchcoat figures over at Heresy Miniatures too: http://www.heresyminiatures.com/shop/ind...cPath=2_15
Really enjoyed my first games with Steve tonight. I can see me having to write up a few crib sheets loaded with tables.
think we need a complete table fpr all weapons. That was the most rules lookups
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Yeah, deffo. Just working on a crib sheet now, I'll post it later if it's of any use.
I have printed out a weapons summary, will bring it along tonight and hand out to those that want one.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari