Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda
Been thinking about taking a look at this for a while now. Is a single gang set (1 Leader, 1 Heavy, 2 Juves and 4 Gangers) from GW enough to get started, or should I be looking at more models?

House Delaque is my gang of choice at the moment.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Noticed that Heresy Miniatures also do a nice series of Trenchcoat gang figures that would be a good fit for House Delaque: http://www.heresyminiatures.com/shop/ind...cPath=2_15
Been a long time since I played but I think about 10-12 gang members are needed, one leader, one or two heavies (big gun), two or three juves (smaller ones) and the rest normal gangers.

A boxed gang of 8 and an extra blister pack should sort you out. Think all the rules are free online as well. It's worth numbering the bases of the models so you can keep track of who's who in game.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cheers Chris - might just pick up a couple of the GW boxes (can't seem to find any blisters for Delaque on the GW site) to get me started.

Will run the "living edition" of the rulebook through the printer at the weekend:
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_Cust...lebook.pdf
Are we planning to get some necromunda on the go then?
I'd definately be up for it if someone wanted to run a campaign, I'll sort the Escher girls out of the loft and get them ready to play.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sounds like there's a bit of interest. Any volunteers to run a campaign?
I'd be happy to run it, but I'm away the first half of August so it could start late August or early September? Personally I'd aim to do 1 campaign 'turn' each month, that way people can still get a few other games in etc. If you miss a turn there's no penalty other than that your gang doesn't gain skills/territories/stash.

I even have quite a bit of the old terrain from the boxed set, but we'd probably need a bit more. Vince's infinity terrain would probably be good.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Sounds good to me Chris - an early September start would be perfect, giving me time to paint some figures up and perhaps get a couple of practice games in.
I'll create a dedicated Necromunda forum...
I'd prefer to use Cawdor, but can do Van Saar instead. In fact I can lend the Van Saar gang to someone if they want to participate but don't have any models.