Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official GW 40K Errata and FAQ (7th edition link on page 7)
Previously posted by Chris, but thought it might be useful as a sticky.

Warhammer 40K FAQ
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Gamesworkshop have put an faq/errata for the 6th ed rule book this afternoon,
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Something that may affect how you play your GK Paladins rob-
Page 16 – Shooting Phase, Look Out, Sir
Change the second sentence of the second bullet point to:
“Determine which model in the unit is closest to the character,
and resolve the Wound against that model instead.”
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Whoa that's a big change to look out sir! dark Angels ven dreads just got upgraded to ws5 and BS5 Smile

Some big points for Necrons - units CAN embark back onto a Night Scythe even though it is Zooming, and mind shackle scarabs CAN cause force weapon weilding enemies to instant death themselves/other friendlies. Woohooo! The Death ray cannot hit zooming flyers, and entropic strike (as well as haywire - swooping hawks and the cryptek of the storm weapon) affect buildings with an av value.

Apparently Dark Eldar got some AP2 melee weapons - incubi and some more, not checked the FAQ myself - Nick will be happy!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I've gone through the FAQ(s) and the Paladins has taken a big hit, but mainly once Draigo goes down because I cannot pass around the wounds, Draigo is still a beatstick and he's received a slight boost in the fact his Titansword is master crafted, he no longer gets FNP against force weapons or STR10.

Not a happy bunny, but the Paladins have been so strong for so long.

ERMAHGERD!!! Klaives AP 2 again!! Incubi can finally come out of retirement XD Thank god that happened, it means i FINALLY have a close combat option to take out things with a 2+ save, i've said before that i didn't like how 6th edition had left me with only one response to a lot of models: Shooting
(08-09-2012, 10:53 AM)Nick Wrote: ERMAHGERD!!! Klaives AP 2 again!! Incubi can finally come out of retirement XD Thank god that happened, it means i FINALLY have a close combat option to take out things with a 2+ save, i've said before that i didn't like how 6th edition had left me with only one response to a lot of models: Shooting

I told you that would happen Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(08-09-2012, 11:04 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 10:53 AM)Nick Wrote: ERMAHGERD!!! Klaives AP 2 again!! Incubi can finally come out of retirement XD Thank god that happened, it means i FINALLY have a close combat option to take out things with a 2+ save, i've said before that i didn't like how 6th edition had left me with only one response to a lot of models: Shooting

I told you that would happen Tongue

Yeah, and like i said to you Vince all i need now is for random charges and overwatch to be taken out, and fleet of foot and the old feel no pain to be put back in, and i'd actually play DE again Tongue
Random charges and overwatch effect all the races though Nick so you cant expect that.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I wasn't happy when a squad of Wraiths got a 11" charge into my Strike Squad, I failed to hit any of my Overwatch shots and the squad got eaten, so random charges are acutally good for assault armies, you're average on 2d6 is 7.. fleet makes it more reliable.. I'm going to be using Harlequins in my Eldar army for sure.