Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 31st July 2012
Hi Stuart, I'm sure you won't scare me off, I'm a Panda, we're only scare of 2 things, extinction, and Carnies... small hands....

And equally, As long as I can get up there (which I should be able to do) I'll gladly play. 4pt or 6pt? or no preference?
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(18-07-2012, 01:25 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: Hi Stuart, I'm sure you won't scare me off, I'm a Panda, we're only scare of 2 things, extinction, and Carnies... small hands....

And equally, As long as I can get up there (which I should be able to do) I'll gladly play. 4pt or 6pt? or no preference?

Awesome. I should probably forewarn you that I've only played one game so far, but it didn't seem too involved (famous last words).

4 points sounds good - handily that's the sum of the models that I own Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I really hate Elves !! Bretonnia is being invaded
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(18-07-2012, 07:53 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: I really hate Elves !! Bretonnia is being invaded

I think you'll find it was ours long before you Bretonnians left your caves!

40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
The way I play, it will be yours again soon!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Well I have never faced Bretonnia before so should be fun.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
whens this super dungeon thing vince?
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
If anyone that mentioned it last night still wants to play Super dungeon Explore again and wants to run it (i'm partaking in 40k with JJ) let me know here and i will bring it in.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'm not sure who or what I'm playing, possibly Alan at something or other.

Amelia vs Paul at Malifaux has been decided and I remember Justin offering Mick a game so that could be happening.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Still looking for a game of 40k 1750pts Wink would you mind sticking my name on the games offered list Stu Smile