Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 24th July 2012
Great to meet you AP - looking forward to some "axe in the face" action next week!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Just wanted to say cheers for the game Chris! Big Grin

Congrats on your win! Big Grin

Yeah thanks for the game Rob, Woohoo! only took me 6 defeats before I got there! The 3rd Company did me proud.

I nearly let you back in the game actually, could have been a draw, but I got very lucky with that Storm Raven (shot down with a plasma gun!). I need to remember to hide/play safe with units sometimes in killpoint games, should have hid the 3 man dev squad and not attacked with the bikes when I was up in KP anyway - they are pretty fragile really, and I thought the 5man dev squad was a bit fragile but didn't think it mattered. As it was you killed all four weak units! I only won by getting the three secondaries.

I think the Ravenwing distracted you more than they needed to and caused you to hang back so they were doing good even when not on the board! Going all foot/bike list seemed to work well for me, plus the 9 lascannons were nice too.

Hope your back feels better soon.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
You played really well mate, I've done a report on the blog if you're interested Smile

Yeah I was quite surprised you went for it, I realised about 10mins ago you're not allowed to assault after arriving from reserve :p Not that it made any difference to the game. However I realised while typing up the report I should of moved 50 odd inches with the Storm Raven when it came on turn4.

Cheers mate, I look forward to my revenge!!! :p

Ah yes hadn't noticed I assaulted after coming from reserve. Will have to remember that.

Look forward to a rematch!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(25-07-2012, 08:36 AM)manrogue Wrote: Thanks to all that played SDE, was very enjoyable and good to finally play a game of it!

Likewise, was good fun, had a good laugh!
yep thankyou for the game vince was really good nice game you got[/align]
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green