Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 17th July 2012
JJ are u still ok for our game on tuesday, and if so I can bring Dark Angels or Necrons, which one do you fancy playing?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Luke, i won't have my VC sorted for tuesday, something has come up. Can we have a game sometime in 2 weeks or so, whenever you're free?
(14-07-2012, 12:24 PM)ninja_monkey Wrote: Hi all, I turned up for my first night on Tuesday and thoroughly enjoyed playing my first game of 6th ed. I'll be coming again next week - looking for another game of 40K around the 1500-1750 points value if any fancies it Smile

Dan can't make it now, so I'll pencil you in against against Rob.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I will text Rob to find out for sure, but think he may have mentioned he might not be able to make this week. Will confirm either way for you guys later today.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Cheers Vince. Could be a relatively quite one this week - compared to the last few weeks anyway.
I'm sure if I'll be able to make it or not tomorrow, gonna make a decision tomorrow as me and the wife are travelling from a long weekend away so might be too tired to push toy soldiers around.

(15-07-2012, 09:58 PM)Nick Wrote: Luke, i won't have my VC sorted for tuesday, something has come up. Can we have a game sometime in 2 weeks or so, whenever you're free?

Yeah, no worries, mate!
(16-07-2012, 05:13 PM)Embolden Wrote: I'm sure if I'll be able to make it or not tomorrow, gonna make a decision tomorrow as me and the wife are travelling from a long weekend away so might be too tired to push toy soldiers around.

If it is not possible for you to make it, I could play Tom. Just stops people not having games. Either way I'm sure that I can find a game.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(16-07-2012, 08:13 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(14-07-2012, 12:24 PM)ninja_monkey Wrote: Hi all, I turned up for my first night on Tuesday and thoroughly enjoyed playing my first game of 6th ed. I'll be coming again next week - looking for another game of 40K around the 1500-1750 points value if any fancies it Smile

Dan can't make it now, so I'll pencil you in against against Rob.

Dan can make it after all, but not until 7.20pm-ish. I'll stick him down against Tom for now.
Sean - you and Luke up for Warpath perhaps?
ExclamationAnyone for 40k or hail Caesar I don't mind which one but 1500 49k game will do, by the way I only just joined this forum and quickly need to organise a game!!!!! SmileExclamation

Ps barley
know anyone here apart from Tom

And also I only have 5th edition
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus