Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 17th July 2012
Dan - many apologies but it looks like Luke had already arranged to play Nick at Warhammer Fantasy. I'd completely forgotten Blush

Looks like Rob is still after a game of 40K though - shall I pencil you two in?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(29-06-2012, 06:47 AM)Embolden Wrote: Looking for a a 40k 1500-1750pts Big Grin

I am up for a 40K game 1750pts. I am new to the club so go easy on me. I usally play at the Evesham Shop.
(11-07-2012, 03:53 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: I am up for a 40K game 1750pts. I am new to the club so go easy on me. I usally play at the Evesham Shop.

Welcome to the forum!

Looks like we've got a few 40k'ers after games - I'll check with Tom (who came along for the first time last week) and see if he's after a game for this week.
Sorry, that was short lived. I am moving house now so will call by in a couple of weeks once I have caught up with it all.
(13-07-2012, 02:33 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: Sorry, that was short lived. I am moving house now so will call by in a couple of weeks once I have caught up with it all.

No worries, hope you can make it along soon.
I'll stick down Rob vs. Dan at 40K for now.
Hi all, I turned up for my first night on Tuesday and thoroughly enjoyed playing my first game of 6th ed. I'll be coming again next week - looking for another game of 40K around the 1500-1750 points value if any fancies it Smile
Anyone up for Magic the Gathering?
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
Realised I don't have a game scheduled for this week. Anyone up for some Warmachine or Malifaux?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)