Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 17th July 2012
infinity/malifuax/dystopian wars/warmachine in no particualar order
(02-07-2012, 01:11 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: Infinity would be my first preference this week otherwise i'm looking for a malifaux or warmachine game

300 point infinity sound good Justin?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Alan I may need to book you. Speak tomorrow.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
? okay u made me curious now
Anyone interested in doing a WFB intro game for me and my 1500 Points of Vampire Counts? Never played WFB before, so try not to smash my undead host too much Tongue
(07-07-2012, 04:12 PM)Nick Wrote: Anyone interested in doing a WFB intro game for me and my 1500 Points of Vampire Counts? Never played WFB before, so try not to smash my undead host too much Tongue

I'd love to give you a game Nick, but I'm not absolutely 100% with the rules myself. I know most of them, and I'm probably around 90% there. If you're up for a game then I'd be delighted to give you one, but if you were looking to play someone who is a bit more sure on the rules, then that's fine.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(07-07-2012, 05:24 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:
(07-07-2012, 04:12 PM)Nick Wrote: Anyone interested in doing a WFB intro game for me and my 1500 Points of Vampire Counts? Never played WFB before, so try not to smash my undead host too much Tongue

I'd love to give you a game Nick, but I'm not absolutely 100% with the rules myself. I know most of them, and I'm probably around 90% there. If you're up for a game then I'd be delighted to give you one, but if you were looking to play someone who is a bit more sure on the rules, then that's fine.

Luke, knowing 90% of the rules is still 90% more than me, so it's cool. I've had a flick through a few times, i think i grasp the basics that i need, my army isn't really that complex, i think the most complicated thing i have is a flying unit.
I'll stick you and Luke down for a game of WFB Nick.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(07-07-2012, 07:57 PM)Stuart Wrote: I'll stick you and Luke down for a game of WFB Nick.

cheers stuart, and thanks for the game offer luke Tongue
Anyone after a game of 40k? Smile