Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F.A.O. Amelia
Firstly create an account, so I could PM you this.

Secondly I have looked up Voracious Rats and Simultaneous Deaths, and it doesn't look good for the Pied Piper of Nurgle.

This thread appears to show that in the case of a bunch of rats and Hamelin dying at the same time, you loose the rats but get one for the boss himself. A little worse, than how we played last night.

However now for some good news, which means you can claim a morale victory. Indiscriminate Void now reads;

Hamelin the Plagued:
ERRATA: - 'Indiscriminate Void' has had an errata to say 'If this model is killed or sacrificed during the Turn, at the start of the Start Close Phase, Place a Hamelin, the Plagued into base contact with a friendly The Stolen, then sacrifice that model. Hamelin receives -4 Ca until the end of the Encounter.'

Whilst I am at it, did anyone else have any rules queries, that need clarification before Sunday?

The end result being, yesterday after I popped a Stolen, then finished off Hamelin (a smart if not prepared plan by myself,) the the child hiding away back behind the fence, would have saved the putrid old man.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
*Amelia says*
Well I never, they removed the three inch range on indiscriminate void and changed the timing. Though isnt this almost identical now to leviticus? I know he has death shenanigans.

Thanks for the clarification ^_^
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)